you are my destiny

Sunday, March 8 at 7:58 PM

Saint Paul Prom

Somehow, Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) is stuck in my head. o.O
Anyhow, it's 12, I know. But I wanna blog. Hihihi.

Okay. So yesterday--technically, last Saturday,--I went to the Saint Paul prom. I had a lot of fun! Thanks, Paula. And thanks din, couz! :D

Dance floor was too small. And I heard there are around 300 (double it for their dates) of them. o.O Somehow, we managed to fit. But it was cramped. But that was fun.

Wish they had more programs 'coz we danced too long. Hehehe.
We were actually counting how many more hours/minutes before we could leave.
(They locked the gate so you can't leave earlier than 12. o.O)

Did I mention I kept dancing? :))
My date was corny. JOWK! Peace!

But I had loads of fun! :))
Enjoy ako.

When I was first introduced, they referred to me as "Anapat's cousin."
Wow. May narating tayo. Lol.

Oh! But Trisha--este Anapat--was like girl most screamed at.
"AHHHH!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!"
I saw my cousin in a dress! w00t! :))
She sorta reminded me of our tita. :P

Anyhow, after their prom, we went to a *somewhere* and partied away. First time ko dun! :))
Except it was paused when they had a "contest" and they stopped the music. Damn.

Anyhow, did I mention, naka-dalawang beses ako sa McDo that day? :))

Well.. thanks ulit, Paula, Trish, cluster/party peeps!
(pictures soon. :D)

0 reps.: