new series.

Wednesday, March 18 at 5:18 PM

PROM

This is late. Like really late. Hehe.
For some reason, I've been avoiding tinkering with my Multiply (and Facebook). I dunno why.
It sorta seems depressing. :))

Well. I was there [prom] the day before and the morning before.
Preparing... it was kinda... yeah.

Anyhow... CONGRATS PROM COMM!
Lalo na sa Decors SubComm. Awesome mahn! We did real awesome.

Prom night was awesome. (WTH lumiit yata ang vocab ko.)
I don't think I have much more to say.

Thanks, Mara! I had soo much fun.
Thanks to everyone we hung out with! :D

Anyhow. So I picked up Mara from Paranaque.
Kinda late... not really. :))
Dinner... it was ayt.
Dancing... meaning going wild. :))
Karaoke at Prome.
Sabaw-ness in the parking lot. ;)

:D I'm happy.

Anyhow... pictures soon. :D

0 reps.: