diapers and report cards.

Friday, March 13 at 5:19 PM

THE FINAL SHOW and GIMIK

Okay. I spent most of Thursday in Xavier.
Doing what? Practicing. Preparing.

Things were really going crazy. But I'm glad with the people I was with.
Somehow, I feel really connected. I'm just happy I got to bond with all of them one way or another. That connection was there, so it didn't go too hard.

Anyhow. We were sabog. But it went well. It went great.
I'm glad it did. I hope you guys enjoyed.

To me, it was just sad and scary to see them go.
I was crying internally again. (Meaning no tears, but my throat was breaking and I had colds.)
I'm really gonna miss you guys.

Anyhow...
We went to Greenhills after. Well, seven of us did.
We all tried to fit into one taxi... but the driver got mad. =))

We ate dinner muna in Mexicali.
Not in our Staple Gerry's or KFC. :))

Then we went to World Music Room.
Karaoke! The best ever! :D I went wild. Seriously, W-I-L-D.
It was crazy, especially Bohemian Rhapsody, and I wasn't even drinking that time.

Anyhow. We we ended an hour later.
Perfect night-enders: Everyday... and Don't Stop the Music!

We ended the night buying at McDo.
Yumm. I had great fun. :D

0 reps.: