cut and paste a pound of flesh

Monday, March 2 at 3:37 PM

Mornings and Feelings.

It's either I was just cranky or I just had bad luck.
I woke up in a not-so good mood. Hehehe.

I practically had two hours of sleep, which should explain a few things.

But then... I guess I was just unlucky.
One reason: that self-designed Starbucks CJ gave for Christmas... it's wrecked. They poured coffee with the cup unsealed, so the coffee wrecked the design. o.O Annoying.
I guess I'll make a new one?

"Who wants to be the first to share feelings tonight?"

It was English class... before I decided to study Chinese and fall asleep.
(We were doing oral defense, so it's technically legal... sorta.)

I was singing a couple of songs in my head till I realized something.
I'm practically in the same predicament as two certain characters from two certain musicals/movies. I was running it through my mind, and it just hit me.

Hint hint. Help me out, out of this nightmare.

And both of them each have these two songs that they sing. And it just friggin' applies.
Damnit. I was banging my head on the wall (back row) not only because of that "coincidence" but becuase the feeling common between us was friggin' overwhelming at the moment.

Sometimes you just wanna scream. It's too much.

Inspired to make a new iPod playlist.

0 reps.: