good. bad.

Tuesday, March 10 at 7:36 PM

PRE-PROM... sort of

Okay. Today was our last test-date. Final day of school.
Today is spelled as F. R. E. E. D. O. M.

Anyhow, after the relatively easy soc sci test, the crazed invitations and the planning of whatnots, Jerold, Kim and I went to Prome! :))

Passed by my house first, and then we had our bulok "pre-prom."
Bakit bulok? Wala na nga ang mga dates, hindi pa kami kumpleto. Nyek nyek nyek.
Anyhow, I had so much fun. It was friggin' awesome.

When we first arrived, we went to Krispy Kreme.
Bakit? Kasi nagkandabaliw si Kim noong nakitang nakabukas and red light.
Spent some time there, talking.

After, we went to Prome. Checked the movies. Decided on Watchmen.

Tapos, pumunta kami sa TimeZone sa theatre mall. <3
Hahahahahaha! Pawis na pawis ako doon kasi atat na atat ako... parang bata!
We basically took all the change we had to pay for everything.

We did the air hockey and basketball and deal or no deal and shwing-shwing.
We also tried Dance Dance. I've never played it before. Kinda fun. :)) (I beat Kim!)
My favorite game was the batuhan ng mga bola! :)) Baliw na baliw kami doon!

Anyhow, we bought the tickets. Then ate lunch at McDo.
Then we chilled at McDo. To waste time, we just talked and laughed and took pictures. :))
That was fun.

And then we went to Fully Booked.
By this time, pagod na pagod na ako. I just sat on the floor the whole time.
There was this one point sa sobra kong katamaran, I crawled.

Nakakinis si Kim. May ipapakita daw... nung tumayo ako...
"Haha! Made you stand!" o.O And then he showed me something useless. O.o

Anyhow, we saw this OOBER FUNNY pregnancy book and baby-handling book.
Tawang-tawang-tawang-tawa kami.
Actually, joke nga lang siya eh... Kim gave it to me dahil magkakaanak daw ako.
I read it talaga... mamaya na lang tumatawa na ako nang malakas, and they started looking at it na rin. LOL!

After, we went over to the cinema na.
Amazing movie. Sadly, not for everyone. Review soon. :D

Afterwards.... blah blah blah. Magulo na.
Basta...

Amazing day!
Thanks, Jer... for EVERYTHING na nilibre/binigay mo! :D

0 reps.: