goodbye. sometimes it's just hard to say

Monday, August 4 at 8:50 PM

Hell Week.

Yep, it's started. It's 12:51 am. Why the hell am I blogging?

Today started... is it be good or bad?

Woke up late. Almost late for the school bus.

Don't you just love the weather? It's been keeping me chipper and calm.

Huag Acong Salangin Nino Man.

Weird. I'm beginning to appreciate one teacher.

After chatting with Michael Lim, I noticed: Ms Cuevas has some kind of magic. She's the only one who's managed to keep me awake.

Plus... I hate racists! All of you.

Hooray for the birthday and cake.

I hate Soc Sci. It's my only line of 8 quiz average. Why the hell are they so hard?
I miss Mrs. Lugay.

Josephine Bracken deserves a part of the inheritance!

So stupid. I fell asleep in the afternoon. Woke up late.

Procrastinated too much. Cramming.

Hate the habit. But I can't stop.

Jose Rizal is a copycat. He copied Jesus' last words.

Weird. I've only checked my Multiply now. I usually do it earlier.

I need a hug.

And maybe more time. Time turner anyone?

I think I've been stalking Jose Rizal. WTF?

Why do we have homework? I mean, normal jobs don't have literal homework. Just overtime homework for teachers who wanna check at home, architects who don't have a fixed schedule and them other non-office jobs. o.O

Can I die?

Let's dye spirals.

Skip the habit.

Makamisa.

Procrastinate Now!

(wow. that was random. x.x)

0 reps.: