you never know what you have till it's gone

Saturday, August 16 at 7:02 PM

Paul's Despedida and First Real Jeep Ride

You know what, I have three possible moodies for this day. But I chose happy. Yeah, I chose happy.

Anyhow, since Paul is leaving tomorrow--I mean, later today--gumimik kami sa prome. Kinda short-notice. We planned it, then cancelled. Then back again the day before. Wahaha.

So let's start from school. Coming from QT's some problems before taking off. The meeting with Mr. Legs, which I skipped after much waiting. Hehe. Sori.

And then our problems with the seventh grade workroom. First, Ms. A wasn't there and the door was locked. Then, she arrived but she didn't have a key, which was with Ms. Fainsan. Then, Ms. fainsanw as still giving a speech. Anyhow... we finnaly got our stuff. :|

I'd like to express my disappointments. but nevermind. I think I got it out already...

So there, we went to Prome na. :D

Anyhow, we ate at Via Mare. Adobo Flakes. <3. (But sweet Gerry's has better) Bibingka too!

While waiting for the food, I made my errands. Bought stuff I didn't eventually use (Stacey!!) at National. And I boughat card too. Hehe! Then, I went to Fully Booked and bought the Berlitz Essental Spanish book. Finally! I love it. Hehe.

So yeah... back to Via Mare. Funny conversations. lol.

So Starbucks next. Hindi gumana si Fri. (Binasa ba namang Fry?) Next time, Sail na nga lang. "Coffee for sail!"
Anyhow, pictorial to the max. LOL! Iyon nga lang, lowbatt ang cam ko. :|
Ran and Germs went to Time Zone :| habang nagkwekwentuhan kami nina CJ and Paul.

Sadly, our time ended. Goodbye on the road with a hug and a card. I gave a gift din... but I was thinking of myself when I bought it. Wahaha!

So here's the worst part of the day...I guess.

We went looking for a taxi and ended up all the way in Unimart. Because we couldn't find one, Ran called his tito. (No offense but gee, can't you have done that earlier?)

Anyhow, it was getting too late and I feared for my life and my stuff, so we had to leave him there. Sinamahan na lang siya ni Geremy while CJ and I took a jeep. Guilt anyone?

The jeep ride was amazing. Aside from the driver and the "tawag-girl" who didn't want to leave till the jeep was full, it was quite a pleasant ride. I was so good at picking jeeps--among the 3 keeps to pick from, ours was the first to leave. (Well duh, I basically helped. People will always ride the jeep with more people kasi iyan ang unang aalis. Wahaha)

That was my first jeep ride alone. Well, technically I wasn't alone. That was my first jeep ride with out a maid. Lol. There we go. So basically, I was in charge of myself. It was fun. I noticed some stuff.
CJ's really conspicuous. He spoke in English too much and he was shades and tones away from every person in that jeep. I was lighter than most but I still blend in. Wahaha.
I actually spoke in almost street-Tagalog. Lol. And I was listening to myself. It didn't sound like I had an english-spokening accent. Weee. Wahaha. Weirdly, three people kept looking at me. Wahaha.
CJ was entertainment during the trip. He kept asking me questions. "How do you know which jeep to take?" "There's a jeep o!" "Are we leaving soon?" "When are we leaving?" "Did you tell the driver where to stop?" "How do we know when to stop?" "(we were approaching jollibee) Tell him na to stop!" Wahaha. Thanks, CJ. lol.
Lastly, first time kong sumigaw ng para. That was fun. Nagamit ko ang voice projection. Haha!

Anyhow, we ran to Xavier. The End. (FX Night to follow)

Goodbye, Paul. We'll all miss you. Sob. 2 years.

0 reps.: