i know that you'll be back, girl

Friday, July 25 at 12:11 PM
Xuedi, Leather Bound and HAL CASTRO

So... today was Xuedi day. I was a faci. And I managed... after less than 2.5 hours of sleep. Yeah, i'm procratinating and cramming too much. Sigh.

Anyhow, the day started out great. But ended up quite shitty.

So we won first place during the amazing race. More than that, parang bonded na talaga kami. That was real fun.

However, it went wrong once we stepped into the classroom. The thing is there were two groups in one classroom... and this only led to mayhem. NO ONE LISTENED. Sigh.

Everybody was doing... ... what were they doing? Anyhow, I resigned myself into just hanging out with sina Charles, Babsi, etc. We played the finger game (where I won) and killer (where i was the only kilelr that won).

Kahit ano talaga ang gustong gawin. So in the end, parang nasira iyong bond.

I also took the time to edit CJ's Filipino composition. I can't make it pass the first paragraph. God! I know... right? (no offense, dude)

Anyhow, we had the bands right after. As usual....
The real amazing part was Leather Bound. The band of Mr. Lapena and Mr. Mark Que.

Mr Lapena's voice was a fresh alternative from... well... Napakaganda ng boses nya. "Su voz es hermosa." Lol. And he wasn't try hard on the high note. Lol.

Ang galing din ni Mark Que. After the bridge, I thought they had backup singers. It was actually him on the guitars and I'm like WOAH! Amazing. And the rest of the solo was just WOW! Rockstar talaga. Hehe.

Anyhow that's most of my day. I better run off now. Lol. I have a feeling I'm going to drop dead once I arrive home.

---

Oh yes. What is it with Hal Castro.

If JK Rowling writes about Harry Potter, does that mean that she's an expert at magic tricks, became an orphan and hates a certain teacher who turns out to be his guardian?

If JRR Tolkien writes about Frodo Baggins, does it mean he's short and has an actual ring? (Sorry... not familiar with the story.)

So why is it that if I write about some angsty teenager, I'm automatically him?

Grabe... kay daming intriga sa blog niyang iyon. (Four teachers have asked/told me personally) Can't I make my own contemporary interactive novel (asa) without all the assumptions that he and I are the one and the same person?

I'm Luis Marcelo and he's just another figment of my imagination. Just like the guy who like sorbetes. And the guy whose girlfriend died. And that other story I forgot but I wrote. (lol)

But if you really wan'na who the teacher really is... highlight the next sentence and spoil your reading pleasure of the next few blogs I am to make about him. (mind you, i've been very sleepy these past few days. in fact, i've planned most of the rising action already.)
Spoil yourself: Humanities Teacher = Hal Castro's widowered Father

0 reps.: