someone's being consistent in ruining my day.

Monday, August 25 at 7:08 PM

FX Night, QT, Balikbayans and Radio Play

Wow. It's been a really long time since I last blogged. :| (Castro has suffered too. Hihi.) I guess this one will be filled with rambles.

I've finished a couple more movies. I'll write about them once I have the time to actually remember them. Lol.

It seems I haven't blogged about FX Night. Can I just say it was really fun and get it over with? I can't can I. LOL. It was fun, although I was sleepy for the most part.

I've been drinking semi-black coffee. (which means the coffee had both sugar and cream but still tastes like the not-3-in-1-coffee I've been drinking every recess.) On my last cup though, CJ taught me how. Finally, it had taste. Yikes baka di na ako tumangkad. :|

I kept running around like a lunatic. Not my fault. The EED just creeps me out. Whenever I'm alone in a closed hall, I start running halfway through. Really, I feel the presence of a... Brrr.

We watched Cats. It's really bizaare. I'm wondering how that lasted so long on Broadway. The only song that seemed solid was Memory.

Singing in the shower. LOL. To a whole new level!

Thanks, Pika for the cam lessons! I need more though.

Is there anything else? Nah. I guess CJ already spoiled everyone about everything that happened sans all the R-rated stuff. :D (joking.)

Where was I? Okay. QT Scores. Yikes. They make me nervous. Especially that I have two line of 8s. That's like a first since a very long time. All I'm aiming for is second honors. I hope I get it, but Soc Sci just freaks me out. Here they are:
CLE - 94.92% (90 in the card)
English - 94%
Filipino - 92% (kakainis. if this was perfect, everything would've been perfect)
Math - 92%
Science - 89%
SocSci - 88% (funny, i made it into the top 10.)
Chinese - Laoshi says the lowest is the card is an 88 so I'm safe for honors kahit na I failed MT2 miserably.

What else? I need to start going on a diet. Starting on Wednesday. I've eaten too much.
Why? Relatives from the States came over this week. I remember eating: Kare-kare, Gloria Maris, Pandesal, Cake, Albergoo's, Cafe Breton, Jollibee, Dencio's and a whole lot more. Puke.

Radio Play was successful. Ms. Cuevas comments I was great. Lol. It's not that bad after all.
Now, I'm worried for the contest. The script (which I wrote) lacks the drama I need (which my play had). It might not do so well. :(( And we haven't PRACTICED!

I've taken soooo much pictures because of the States people. Can't wait to post them. The twins are so much fun! I can't wait till the babies are that age! I wish I had children. (?!) LOL.
By the way, Robin's sooo cute! He keeps calling me. And hindi pa rin nawala ang paghabol niya sa akin. (Except that he likes his yaya--technically mine first--more. :|) Every time he sees me, he's like: WEEEE! WEEEE! (That's Louie without the Lou. Yeah, that's what everybody at home calls me. Louie.)

I need to Gmask my iPod and my cellphone. That's around 1,400 + 900. I have to save 2,500 for my funds. :D Is there still one in Shang?

I've become addicted to this emoticon: :| Thanks Michael Lim.

Did I mention FX is going.... nowhere. C'mon people! We need the adrenaline

Is that it? I know I've missed a lot of stuff. Oh well. :|

0 reps.: