fire and dust

Sunday, August 17 at 6:13 PM

QT, Schoolwork and Resolutions

Okay. Here we go. One about the QTs. Quite funny.

SOC SCI: Not as hard as I was expecting it to be. But it still was quite hard. Basically, I think I did well enough. Hehe. it had so much trick questions. But what I likd about it is it had clues. One question can help you answer another. Lol.

SCIENCE: Again, not that hard. but still hard. I hope I did better. I usually do bad in Science.

ENGLISH: I was very, very satisfied with English. I loved my essay. It made me really proud. Wahaha. And most of it didn't seem that hard. Hehehe. I hope I'm right.

CLE: God. It was sooooo long. My arm stiffened right after it. I kept writing and writing and writing. All the long sentences. :| My hand was tired. I was unsure of some of them, but I think I did well.

FILIPINO: It didn't seem that hard. I guess I was wrong... Nooooo. Anyhow, I'm hoping I did well. :| Siguro pampatas lang to sa mga matataas kong scores. Waaaa/

MATH: It was quite easy. Or maybe it was a trick. (The math department usually does that) Hehehe. I also loved my lat part. The sort of proving thing. Hehehe. I hope I didn't make it too much. Wahahaha.

Anyhow...I still need to do some sh*t. Waaaa. Chinese computer. Aaagh!

And by the way... the Filipino radio play turned out well... enough.
So here's my say. I still believe my story is better read than acted out. But the script turned out fine even if it was, well, disagreed upon at first. Of course, I'm the only one who can see things the way I do... LOL.

So we did it in Charles house, with me late. Lol. Starting at 3, we ended at 10. :| Dinner and breaks included. Lol. (By the way, I took pics of Charles' bathroom... you should see how OC he is. Also, I've been seeing a growing trend in Tsinoy houses. Hmmm.)

Back to the story... We start off quite ugh. And then we build it up slowly. Then, we take take the punch and it's a good hit. But then, we end on the worst note, literally. If you want to listen to it, here it is: http://dewe52.multiply.com/music/item/76/Madilim_na_Liwayway
I find it a notch above pwede na. Lol.

In other news...
Since I'm starting a new quarter, I want to change my ways. Change my bad habits. This, I am making my New Quarter Resolutions. (wow, that sounds like sh*t)

  1. I will sleep earlier... ibig sabihin:
  2. I will start work earlier... ibig sabihin:
  3. I will stop procrastinating. I will stop getting distracted
  4. I will cook more of my own food. (this should be delicious)
  5. I will not miss my evening rituals
  6. I will not miss breakfast
  7. I will improve my posture
  8. I will exercise more
  9. I will stop eating unhealty sh*t
  10. I will drink more water
  11. I will religiously learn Spanish (with the help of my new book... which needs wrapping. hehe)

Phew. basically, that's most of my New Year's resolutions. I guess, I just needed to restate them, I guess. Lol. I've been keeping off-track.

Here I go... second quarter. BTW. please give my high QT results. :|

0 reps.: