gooo mooorning!

Wednesday, August 6 at 12:47 AM
Blogging at 4am, Stress, Time Quintet.

Wow. This is a first. It's a quarter till five and I'm awake. Wahaha. No, I didn't go all the way through.

I started reading the Jose Rizal thing (on my bed. wahaha) at a few to 11 and fell asleep. Lol. I was repeatedly woken up. I repeatedly tried reading it. I repeatedly fell asleep. :| Ms. Cuevassss!

Anyhow. La lang.
I just noticed. I must have been so stressed these past few days. Yesterday, I had a headache, back pain (mostly from bad posture :| ) and foot pain. I felt so weary. Then, the day before that, all water taste like tap. I kept wanting to puke.

Well, I think I'm fine.

I keep forgetting to mention: I have the book! (after soo much searching.) Look at the collection:

Kulang na lang ng isa pang book. Wahaha. (BTW. I got my favorite one..Dypu know what it is?)

I feel sooo at peace. I should do this more often. Wahahaha.

0 reps.: