all i wanna do is BANG BANG BANG BANG and KKAAA CHING and take your money

Thursday, August 28 at 4:52 PM

Coke, Coins and other rambles

Coke is bad for your body. (and i mean Coca-Cola... not cocaine. although cocaine is bad too)

In an attempt to make my coin shiny, I left my five peso coin inside a mug of coke overnight. The next day, it was whiter than normal. Not shinier... whiter. Also, if you don't already know, the five-peso coin features five stars on Emilio Aguinaldo's shoulder. After leaving it in coke, it disappeared. :|

Coke = death. o.O How ironic. An old Coke ad for Sakto featured Emilio Aguinaldo drinking Coke.

Anyhow, I went to Mercury Drugs during dismissal. I checked if they had Glo... to shine my coin. Well, the pharmacist said they didn't. Damn. So I showed Kim rat poison called Dora the Rat Killer. Anyhow, when I put it back, I noticed something... TADA! GLO! Lol. Thank you, Mercury. Also, they gave me a shiny five-peso coin in exchange for a dull one. Yehey!

In other news, we lost a round of volleyball in today's intrams. We seemed to have the lead until we weren't able to return a ball. Then, Sanchez went crazy and started murdering us. :| By the way, Mrs.X came over and cheered. Hehe!

In more news, I evaded two punishments this week. I'm so good!

On the other hand, section c pulled off the worst music video for english. :| It's a good thing Mr. Legaspi really wasn't there.

Also making the rounds... someone ruined my day. But it's alright na. :D

DAYS NA BUKAS! =o

0 reps.: