zombies. in my head. zombies.

Wednesday, August 6 at 12:58 AM

Movies

Okay. I don't wanma do homework yet. :| Let's blog about the movies I've watched!

Aside from the ones I've watched in the cinemas, I've watched quite a lot from my iPod. Wow, torrents.

Let's see.. on my iPod, I have: Chicago, Crying Ladies, Hard Candy, Into the Wild, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Ratatouille, Sukob, This Christmas, Gladiator, Anak, Atonement, Dekada '70, Feng Shui, The Last King of Scotland, Tanging Yaman, There Will Be Blood, Titanic, V for Vendetta and Zodiac. Everything before Anak, I've watched.

I've also seen The Terminal because of CLE. I've also watched Jose Rizal for Filipino. And I watched The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

The Mummy. It was well. I dunno. Not so good, I guess. At the end of the movie, I went That's It? It's too straightforward. Walang kwento. Kumabaga, it's just a shallow Man vs. Man (wth? why am i analyzing plots?) movie. Kulang eh. And I get weirded out by Brendan Fraiser's voice... someone give him a caveman movie.

Jose Rizal. This is probably one of the greatest Filipino films I've watched. Scratch that. I just realized I haven't watched much great Filipino films. o.O That's why my iPod is filled with them. Maganda siya! Performances were really good. And the story was beautiful.

The Terminal. It was a nice film. It wasn't the best, but it's lovely. I really felt for Victor, sad talaga situation niya. Did you know that was based on some visitor who got stuck in NAIA?

Gladiator. Mr. Lapena made so much repeated references to this film that I couldn't relate. :| There we go. It was a really good movie. Not much to say about it.

This Christmas. I loved this film. It's so family-y. It had a heartwarming story. And the music was fantastic. Wahaha. Love.

Ratatouille. All the reviews are true. This one's another really good movie. Heartwarming. Beautiful. Hands down.

Into the Wild. This one is a sad, sad movie. Wahaha. But it was really, really good. I like how things progressed. And in the end, okay, at least masaya siya.

Crying Ladies. Ah. Another beautiful movie! Ang galing! Wahaha. It's got a beautiful story and excellent actors too. Very heartwarming talaga. And I recommended it to Paul for his Filipino mini. So much you can learn about Filipinos (and Tsinoys too).

Chicago. Fantastic movie. Wahaha. Everything's just so--as Mr. Legs would say it--pulido. The music was great. The dances were perfect. The actors were really amazing!
My favorite scene is probably Call Block Tango. Grabe, timing na timing ang lahat ng galaw nila, down to the hair flip. Na-a-amaze ako. Tsaka, may power at character ang mga boses. Lalung-lalo na si Catherine Zeta-Jones. Woohoo!
Catherine Zeta-Jones was a showstopper! Ang galeeeeng niya! Really, wow! She deserves her Oscar. Lol. I mean, I kept waiting for her scenes kasi na-amaze talaga ako sa kanya. I wish Queen Latifah and John C. Reilly won theirs too. They were really good!

Right now, I'm still watching Atonement. I'm not yet done with it, but it's definitely a great film. Okay then, back to homework. :|

0 reps.: