they all come to an end.

Saturday, August 16 at 8:28 PM

Movies.

Okay, I apparently have the time to watch more of them. There's only around 3 movies left for me to watch. Wahaha.

Anak. It was beautiful film. There were times I felt Vilma's rage was too much. But then there are more times when it was ang galing. I hated Claudine soooo bad, meaning she was really good. Wahahaha. The message was heartfelt too. I especially liked the moment the bunso gave Vilma a frog. Sabi ng teacher ko, pag pinapagalitan ka ng magulang mo, ibig sabihin mahal ka niya. Galit na galit ka sa akin kaya ibig sabihin mahal mon pa rin ako. Kaya ako masaya (Okay that wasnt exact. My wording was ugh. But ang ganda ng pagkakagawa.) The story was beautiful but I just wish the ending was more happy. haha!

Tanging Yaman. I wanted to continue the Filipino family thing, so I watched this after. This movie was in ways great, in ways not. Acting was inconsistent. When they're in the moment, they're really good, when they're not, they're gone. But praise for Edu Manzano and Johnny Delgado... they kept the same the whole way through. As I was sayinng.... pwede-pwede.

The Last King of Scotland. This one, though quite sad, was a really good film. Congrats on the awards. Nuff said.

Titanic. Okay. I get annoyed every time leonardo dicaprio would end with sentence with Rose. Kate Winslet isn't all that beauty. The fiance's looks are too scary. Why did the lights go off only by the end? How is it she alive and kicking at 101 years?
But this film I watched straight. I guess the really, really, really strong story just kept me captured. Really beautiful.

V for Vendetta. This was quite a good film. Very inspiring. (Hala. Anarchist na raw ako.) I enjoyed it a lot. Wahaha.

Zodiac. I haven't been as satisfied with a movie not seen in a cinema since Little Miss Sunshine--more than a month ago I think. It was AWESOME. It deserves its high critics ratings. I just wonder why no Academy nods. All the actors were convincing. The story kept me absolutely hooked. It kept me wondering, made me think. It ended on a light note.
Grabe, when he entered the cinema owner's house. Natakot talaga ako. I kept pausing the movie. I was really scared. And the hooded Zodiac still haunts me. Wahahha. I think I enjoyed this one a few bit more over Juno. (Woah... is that possible?) Bravo.

0 reps.: