there's a moment you know your f***ed.

Saturday, July 5 at 2:43 PM

Birthday pt. 2: Math Club, Paul, Spring Awakening, Spanish Club, FX, Alexie!

Friday was wonderfully awesome! Lol.

Do you know Mrs. Hernandez invited me to the the math club? Lol. I love her na sooo much! Hahaha. It's not that I wan'na be in math club--coz I don't, and if I did, I wouldn't have the time either.--it' just that someone finally recognizes I can be good at math.

Paul came to visit! He did.
So excited. So happy. Sana he comes everyday! Lol. (oh yeah, i gave him his tagalog dictionary na. lol. he better start reading dekada) This, for the most part, was the highlight of the day.

Paul gave me my birthday gift--the one I've been waiting for a year in the making: Spring Awakening Vocal Selections. AWESOME! lol.
I've already been playing some songs (i know na the notes for the start of totally fucked.) but I really need piano lessons: I dunno how to play the notes for the left hand. Yamaha organs only teach me to play steady chords with my right not those weirdly fluctuating ones.

Also, Sean lent me his Spanish Club worksheet. Amazing! Something to practice on. Some more teaching. But nothing will beat being taugh Spanish--especially by Mrs. O--since the worksheet is kinda vague. I hope the club's still open next year. (Who could be the moderator? I only know two Spanish-teaching teachers and both won't be here next year.)

Stage FX is <3. They brought in cupcakes... shaped in a letter L.
That was another highlight. Then they sang me happy birthday too. Speechless ako sobra with my mouth open. Lol. I love you guys! Thanks soo much.
No wonder Stacey kept asking: "Are you going?"

By the way. I'll correct my other blog. Someone did sing me a decent happy birthday. (no, not cj and his "hoops & yoyo" version in the patio) It's Alexie. Ang cute nya over the phone. I miss her terribly! I wanna hug her and squeeze and carry her. So if you ask me, she's my favorite but I still love Robin as much. (Who wouldn't if he kept sticking to you?) Buti na lang I'll see her tomorrow.

0 reps.: