am i sick?

Thursday, July 17 at 4:30 PM

no seriously...

I slept in all my classes today taht didn't involve the use of a mac desktop. that's basically 5/8 of my classes. :|

I usually have trouble sleeping at night.

Then again... it could've been the fact that I drank coke an hour or two before I slept, and that's like my first can of coke in weeks. :|

Anyhow. Why did I bring this up? I just bought 5 sachets of 3 in 1 from 7/11. And I'm already planning to bring one of them insulating mugs to school just in case. :|

You know what? While paying at the counter, I was thinking: "You're going to be addicted."

Am I crazy?

I also bought a pack of peanut M'n'Ms. That's not the crazy part. This is:

I was biting it like I was going to murder someone. uttering words I don't usually say in a voice so subtle and scary that I only do when I act like a madman.

Or maybe it's because I watched Hard Candy. Damn cool film. Bittersweet ending though... not the kind I wanted. But hey.

0 reps.: