kayong dalawa talaga! almost burned the school.

Tuesday, July 8 at 4:41 PM
Science Lab.

Science class was... interesante. :|
Also, it was near-death. Hahahaha.

See the picture? The wave?

Now, imagine that wave heading for you. Now imagine it wasn't water: it was fire. Ble flames to be exact. Creepy?

I was just washing the test tubes when suddenly: BOOM!
Next thing I knew, I was telling myself: HOY, LATE REACTION! MOVE BACK OR YOU'LL GET BURNED!

Grabe talaga. Babsi and Jus almost blamed the school.

The story? Babsi left the gas valve open. Jus just happened to be playing with the matches. Next thing we knew, Jus burned his hair and a flame wave was coming to my direction. When the wave finally "disappeared," only the part under the valve was flaming.

Mr. Chua extinguished it. Phew.

Anyhow, right after, there was this weird sensation on my right hand.
The sink was at the very end of the canal. And it so happened I was right there. My left hand was inside the 'bowl' but my right was still exposed.

It's probably nothing. Caloy's theory: na-trauma lang kamay mo. Hahaha.

Wow. That was interesting. Thank you Jus and Babsi for almost burning my hand or the school. :D

0 reps.: