my attempts at being emo.

Tuesday, July 15 at 8:41 PM

Little Miss Sunshine and Shang Gimik

Why's everyone so angsty. I just opened Multiply a while ago to find all of the most angsty entries :|

Is it because it's almost-but-not-really hell week? I've got a Chinese LT tomorrow, I've barely studdied and it's already 12:45. Don't see me emo/angsty. Hehehe. Lol.

Maybe it's because I just watched Little Miss Sunshine. Lol. Yeah, I saw it on Star Movie a few hours ago. Hehe.

I like it. It reminds me of Juno. It's not that strong comedy type. But not the drama type either. It's light and fun to watch. I think most relate with Dwayne in the sense that... lol. Abigail Breslin was fun too. The dance sequence had me laughing sooo much. I'm actually downloading the torrent right now. Haha!

If someone has the soundtrack or can get one... PLEASE SEND!
Again, it reminds me of Juno. It's the kind of music I feel like listening: slow and paced but not a ballad or senti song. (The other would be the super pop dance hit... and who knows where to get that? These are the two albums I'm missing on my iPod.)

In other news, I put full-length stuff onto my iPod. I have Spring Awakening, Duwa and Juno. Soon to add Little Miss, 21, Speed Racer and The Happening. Maybe Wanted and the Hulk.

Wow. I feel so light today. SOO LIGHT. Thanks to the movie :D

This one's quite overdue. But if not now, then when?

Last Sat, went out with friends: Paul, Ran, CJ, Jerold and Germs.

I finally completed my birthday list: portable iPod speakers and the last CD.

We ate lunch at Kimono Ken. (NAKAKAHIYA KA CJ!) Then, we did whatever errands. Had a peechur. Bought Paul 'Bakit Baliktad'

We then watched Mamma Mia. It was so-so. Quite random. Umm.... I dunno how to describe it :|. But at the end, I enjoyed it naman. Hehe.

Then Starbucks... and powerstation. WOOHOO! Ang saya dun. Lol. Same games pa rin... the racing thing, the shwing-shwing thing and the picture thing. Lol.

Basically, same staples: picture, movie, powerstation, starbucks.

I had fun. Really nice to have fun with friends. Sayang I didn't get a pic with Paul. Oh well papel. Sa sunod na lang.
Discovered things. (tsk... it's...)

God, i need to cram. Walang tulugan na toh. Hahaha.
God, help me with chinese. tsamba tsamba.
God, don't pick me for English.

I've been trying to be emo since a while ago, but I always end up smiling.
damn the lightness. love them movies. :D

0 reps.: