vertigo and bliss.

Tuesday, July 8 at 7:10 PM

Migraine and Birthday Part III

Hay carajo! Headache. I call it a migraine. (Because some clinic website says so. lol.)

Don't you just love Nyoy Volante's Heartstrings? Pampa-relaks. Hahaha.
I sorta feel better though after the bath plus the music.

In other news, here's birthday part III. (Hanggang four 'to.)

Last Saturday, we went to Shang. We returned the headphones and got my... ten-ten-tenen... IPOD! Woohoo! I spent the whole midnight fixing its contents. :DD

Also, we watched Hancock. I enjoyed it more than most of the summer flicks. But it doesn't go up to the ranks of my four faves. Lol.

So last Sunday, we were finally early for Mass.
As usual, still distracted. (Yes, I think of all sorts of things during Mass: problems, homework, the future, the history of..., how stuff work, plans, etc.) This time though, it was different.

There were these two sisters who were right in front of our pew. Hahaha.
I was just... (okay I can't find the words.) They aren't what most consider hot... i think. But they really attracted me with their mestiza-tanned skin and unique flowing hair. Sigh. I don't think they go to Mass often. Pang-birthday lang talaga?

Anyhow. We went to Greenhills right after to buy food.
Then, we went to Pasig where we had birthday lunch with Mama and Tita Beth. Trisha was there. Haha. Apparently, she had stomach problems.

How lovely that Red Velvet cake was. Yum.

So yeah, we went to Shang right after. Shopping! Woohoo.
So I got 100 worth for CDs. I got KC Concepcion, Usher and Nyoy Volante. I love the CDs.
I also got myself an iPod case.... after a great, long search.

And then Trisha wanted to go shopping. We found ourselves in the American imports area of Crossings. Since she wanted to use her money, she bought us shades. Lol. Thanks, couz!

Then, we ate dinner at Clawdaddy together with Ate Kaye, Kuya Ricky, Mommy Fim and Daddy Rey. I was soooo happy! I saw the babies again! BONDING! Woohoo.

I'm also happy that Robin would still only go to me. Lol. Kyut! Si Alex din, kinakalaro ko. Woohoo. Miss them na.

Anyhow, we went to Bench right after where they bought me two jersey polos. Yehey! lol.

Well. That's mostly it. Gotta go cram. Happy Birthday!

0 reps.: