if i had the right comb...

Monday, June 4 at 5:39 PM
Narra, Shang, FX, Recital, The Afternoon, Sunday Morning & The Baptism
HAPPY!!Angry Like Sh^t!M: 6.4: 5.55
BEWARE! Contagious: How Do I Breathe - Mario...

Hayz. Well. Here I go.
Hmmm.... Where do I start?

So. Friday na.
I bummed off muna at home before I decided to go to Narra. And Mommy Fim made me send her invitations via Cellphone. I updated her MacBook na rin.
When she left, pumunta na ako kina Kuya. I just started playing with Alex when Kuya gave me some shirts, shorts and shoes. And then when I went back to Alex he told me to dress up na for Shang. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I walked home. Dressed up. Tried on the shoes he gave... maliit. Sayang. Maganda pa naman ang design niya. Kilala mo naman ako. Mapili sa design. Hahaha.
So I walked to Narra to find out thye went to pick me up at home. Hayz. Hahaha. So we were in the Ortigas district and thought of going to Podium but we didn't find what we wanted. So sayang ung parking fee.

Well. On the way to Shang, Kuya asked what my mom's gift from me was. I said none. Hahaha! Well. He asked bakit and how much my allowance is. Sabi ko 100/a day. Hahaha. Sabi nya hindi daw un enough. Hahaha. So he called my mom para ma-increase. Hahaha. Pero hindi cya sumagot. Sabi ni Ate Kaye: Ang galing ni Tita Tess sa pera that she knew na magpapa-increase ng allowance kaya hind nya sinagot. Hahahaha! So sa Parking Lot tumawag ang mom ko. At na-increase ang allowance ko. Hahaha. eh di masaya.

So we ended up na sa Shang... ang orig plan. And we bought Robin's baptism socks and bibs. Hahaha. And then dumating si Mommy Fim. Pinapalit ang binili namin and then we ate in Clawdaddy. Sarap! I especially love their Homemade Grape Soda, although it stains. Hahahaha. It's quite weird though that we wear bibs. hahaha.

So we planned on picking Trisha up. Pero she said dipwe. So we just went to Narra. Hahaha. Hangout and I went home kasi gigising pa ako ng maaga. Hahaha.

.-.

So. I woke up early. And then took a bath and used the spare time to update my iPod. And then after a lot of waiting for my dad. We went to XS na.

So, when there, there was a lot of waiting too. And some other stuff too ;-). Well, in the heat, Nagpahangin ako sa lanay... until the aircon was opened. And then I went back in. More waiting... tutok as aircon.

And then we started with the workshops. Saya. Hahahaha. Nakaktawa ung huli. And then I left just when the KFC arrived. So I waited some more in the heat till my dad arrived and then we ate lunch muna. And then we left for La Salle.

So there goes the recital. And I had sobrang daming mistakes. At least di masyadong halata. Nakakainis! Nakakahiya!

So I left ad we went to various places for the house and i fell a sleep in the tiles store. And then we ate in Iceberg. I miss that place. There's one in Timog pala.

And then I went home and then did stuff. We picked Trisha up later that night. Drove thru McDo. Slept... late since Trisha had a fueled mouth.

.-.

Well. The moment I woke up for Mass.... I knew I was going to have a bad day.... with only a few to blame. Hahahaha. Well. I wouldn't want to talk about that... now would I? Hahahaha!

Welll. Mass. the normal thing. And when I was just about to be blessed by the priest some girl invited Trish and I to join the youth ministry... ung ushers, nag-co-collect ng money and that. Hahaha. Sabi ko di ko sure kasi sa scheduling. Tapos excuse ni Trisha.. lagi kaming late. Hahahaha. Nakakahiya

Anyhow, after Mass, pinag-isipan ko talaga un. Hahaha. Nasiyahan ako sa thought na pwede akong mag-join. Hahahaha. Mukhang masaya. Talagang cinoncsider ko eh. Hahaha. Naisip ko lang na weird kasi sobrang nasolidify na ang impression ng tao na goody-goody ako. hahahaha. Nagple-play ng piano, tahimik, stuff like that... tapos naghe-help pa sa church. Hahahaha!

Anyhow.... I'd trade that for Yamaha any day. Iniisip ko rin kasi na I wanna quit na kasi I can learn naman by myself. And maski ako, I don't know the songs I'm playing. Isip ko na gusto kong magplay ng Mass songs chaka new songs. And I'm always so busy with this and that na laging conflict sa sked ko. And I can use the hour for travelling and lessons to do schoolwork. So I don't do homework on Sundays. Hahahaha. Well. Patatapusin ko na alng siguro ang remaining lessons ko. Which is like... 17 lessons

Then we went to National. And then to Mann Hann. ANd then I was forced to have a haircut. At least it isn't too short. Hahaha.

So after, I fixed my new songs while Trisha was in the bathroom. That's like 2.... she finished at 3:30. TAGAL! And just when I enterd the batroom, biglang tinext ako ni Ate Kaye na they're about to leave. WTF?!

So after rushing, we went there. And then we went to Santuario na ulit. Hahahaha. And then Robin's baptism. (where we were proxys) And then the reception sa Wack wack. It was mostly boring. hahaha. The last of the night was spent sending pix via bluetooth, playing witht he hyper Alex and not much. WEll, my allowance increase was revoked for some reasons.. :|

And then we went home. And I thought about money. How my dad won't buy me CDs and books. How Kim makes me spend more money in the canteen than I have. How I have to save more money na. And stuff like that.

0 reps.: