a bit more padding

Monday, June 11 at 12:03 PM
Midnight, Mass, Pasig & Shang
la lang...M: 6.11: 12.16
BEWARE! Contagious: Kim Chiu.. WTF?!?!...

Okay. I hate that song! I meant those songs! Disgusting commercial jingles.
Well. Let's try no shortcuts today!

Hmmm. So we went to Mass at 10:15. (Well, not really.) And they woke me up at 10. Rather, I refused to wake up till ten. Why, you say. Because I couldn't sleep the night before. So I woke up to take a piece of Pan de Sal... until my mom came and started talking. Hayz. So I woke up a 10. And since I had no motivation, I took quite some time in the bathroom. So... I'm not the late one today. Hehehe.

You know what time we arrived at Mass? Before the Our Father. My Dad arrived in the middle of Our Father to hold my mom's hand, and all of us laughed. Well. We spotted Kuya Ricky and Ate Kaye in Mass. Hahaha.

So I rode with them going to Pasig. My mom and dad picked up the food at home first then went to Super8--the grocery near the vilalge--and into Mama's house. We had a different itinerary: So we first went to the hospital. Kuya Ricky's made gave birth.. LOONG Story. We were gonna pick'em up but it's not yet allowed. So we went to Narra. Waited for the babies to get ready then went to Pasig... after a lot of waiting. Hahaha.

And then... the usual. Hahaha. So most of the time, I was fixing Trisha's computer. Hahahaha. A bit slow... but better than before. It's normal na. Unlike before... ten minutes to open one program. Hahaha! Anyhow. During dismissal, we decided to watch a movie...

So Trish, my dad and I went to Shang. We watched Ocean's 13. Hahahaha. The movie was neat. Cool actually. But it isn't topping my list. Hahaha. Anyhow, we ate in Mong Kok. I didn't like their noodles... And then we went to Brothers Burger to pick up some food for my mom. Brought Trisha home. Went home.

Hahha. Today, my dad isn't at work.. GRR! At least he's out all day... Errands. So that's good enough. Hahaha. Well... my right eye is hurting again. Hahah.

0 reps.: