nevermind.... no med school for me

Tuesday, June 12 at 11:02 AM
Ouch!
Sad and/or WorriedT*: 6.12: 11.13
BEWARE! Contagious: First Love...

AYOKO NA!

I just cut myself. I was cutting the envelope using cutter.... and accidentally cut my left thumb joint area. Ouch! It was bleeding kanina! It didn't really hurt. It jsut stings... and I don't like the idea of blood flowing out of my body! ACK!

Reminds me of when I sliced my fingertip while slicing some bell pepper to make pizza. Reminds me... I should make pizza today 'coz I won't be able to make during schooltime.

It also reminds me of Grade 6 when nose bleeds were ever so frequent. Ack! I hate blood. I hate blood. I hate blood.

OMG It's bleeding again! Ayoko na!

Oh well. Back to fixing my school stuff. Ack! See... school is evil. It just cut my thumb!

0 reps.: