drop it and get down

Saturday, June 9 at 10:40 PM
of errands & glasses
HAPPY!!S*: 6.9: 10.51
BEWARE! Contagious: Maroon 5...

Well...
Okay. So I wake up in the morning and bum off. Ladidadida.
As usual, I didn't hear my alarm. Wahaha!

Well. When I woke up. Checked my PC. Took a bath.

But before taking a bath. I fixed my shoes which are newly cleaned. Sadly, they still look like they came from teh dumpster. Waaa! This time, when I buy new rubber shoes--or sneakers--i'm gonna wipe it clean with tissue once I take them off my feet. Hayz. Footwear... one thing I love choosing...

Then we went to Wilcon. Got bored. Hahaha.

Then... to Ash Creek. Got myself some new glasses. Well. This time, i went for the full-rimmed glasses. They look good kasi. hahaha. Well.
Glasses... the other thing I love choosing...

That isn't a short story. It took me like an hour to find the perfect pair! Hahahaha! It's just like buying shoes. Hahahaha. There were these cool rimless glasses. As in full-rimless. They look good din. Pero the problem (with my dad) is I don't take extra care of my glasses. Hayz. One day, I'm claiming it. Hahaha. Well.

You're asking me why I don't take care of it well... hmm.
Number 1: Bastards who envy it. KIM!
Number 2: I easily put it down... beacuse I need to or I'm getting a headache.
Number 3: My laziness makes me entrust it to other people like KIM, my yaya and Chuahiock and other people who don't know how to properly put it down on a table. That's frame down... NOT LENS DOWN

Anyhow.. no, Kim. You're never getting my old pair. One kasi mahal... bumili ka ng sarili mo! Number 2, they're going to get new lenses din, so it will be my spare. SPARE as in when I can't use my current ones... not something I'll lend to you.

Wel, after, we ate sa Ice Monster. I ate my fave ulit... blueberries! and peaches. This time, I added 15 pesos for Vanilla Ice Cream. Wat can I say? It was the bomb! Hahahaha.

Well, we went to the grocery after, then to National to get me my sticker labels. And then home... blah. blah. blah. I'm now here! Hahaha.
Right now, I'm checking out Tablet PCs. hahahaha!

0 reps.: