La Lang 18

Tuesday, June 5 at 7:22 PM
Photo Booth & Movie Marathons
la lang...T*: 6.5: 8.15
BEWARE! Contagious: MF...
Well... last night, in our boredom, Trisha and I toyed around with Mommy Fim's MacBook. Hahahaha! Check 'em out:
http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/87

WEll. Other than that, we played with Lexy din. And then made gulo the maids. Singing whatever. reading text jokes. Hahahaha!

Today naman, nag movie marathon kami care of DBD-DBD. Movie choices courtesy of Trisha. They were alright. I mean, I watched the last na. Hahaha.
Material Girls... Mr Bean's Holiday... Devil Wears Prada...

BTW. It was mentioned sa Material Girls na FORMALDEHYDE is bad. Hahaha. More proof.

WEll. Actually, before all of that, I woke up 9.30 in tha mownin. And practiced my script while watching Kds in America on Star Movies. Hehehe. Oh well.

0 reps.: