foxes at play

Wednesday, June 13 at 7:38 PM
Last NIght and First Day
la lang...W: 6.13: 7.50
BEWARE! Contagious: Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna...

Okay. So here's how it went. Let's start with last night which was the last night. Hahaha. Anyhow. I fixed my music libraary, updated my iPod, finished On The Lot then stepped into the bathroom. Hhaha. So I went to sleep na. That's 9:30! Can u believe it? Soooo early. Hahaha! But then..... I woke up ulit at 10:30. Hayz. And from then on, I wasn't able to sleep. Hahaha.

So I listened to my iPod till 12. I got sleepy by then. So I tucked it away. And.... damn, I still couldn't sleep. So I'd have regular trips to the bathroom This went on till 1. I was finally able to sleep... but I didn't check the time. I bet that was around 2:30. I woke up by alarm at 5am. Made myself a clubhouse sandwich. And then I took my turn in the bathroom. Got ready. Waited for the bus.

Hahaha. It arrived soon. ANd then I got it. Wow. It was free. The SEAT was free. The seat that has been fought over by 592-riders was free. The one that Maan always sat on. The one that every other person in the bus wanted when she was absent. Hhahaha! Anyhow. Un lang. It was traffic sa Xavier because of all the diggings. Damn.

So from the front of MTQ, we just walked to school. Saw everyone. I love my new seat. I'm in front. No more squinting just to see what's written. (Especially when I'll be having my new glasses!) MR MARANA IS MY CLASS ADVISER!!! Yay! Hahahaha. This is gonna be a great year. Hahaha.

So blah. blah. blah.
My only confirmed teachers are Mr. Pinlac and Mrs. Lugay. Hahahaha. I'll get to know them all tomorrow. Hahahaha.

Anyhow, so I went home with sore feet and sweaty clothes. GRABE ANG INIT! Hahaha. Anyhow. For the rest of the day, I fixed my stuff. I fixed my new universal and I did my schedule na. Hahaha. Well. That's all for now

0 reps.: