don't cry for me argentina.

Sunday, June 24 at 5:17 PM
Sickness, Contest & Dark Grocery
la lang...*S: 6.24: 5.33
BEWARE! Contagious: Ale - The Bloomfields...

Syit. I'm crying... again. Evil ONIONS! They're so strong... I'm like 3 meters away from the kitchen!

-.-

Wow. It's a peaceful day. Haha. Or maybe it's just the chocolates.
Anyhow, I'm still ill. Well, not really. Just colds and cough. But colds that either run or clog, and cough that sounds like a horse. Ack! I hate it. But what can I do? *blows nose*

-.-

Yesterday, was the Rio Tinto contest. Okay lang. It was definitely easier than the practices wher I got below avergage scores (?!) But to quote Mrs. Albano: "Dapat lang. Kung madali ang practice, eh pano na sa contest?" Hahaha.
It was a good thing I still had time to review. I'd have had a lot of blunders, if I didn't.

I wish it was a practical contest though.. rather than a written one. Hahaha.

-.-

Well. Came from Unimart kanina. Weird thing was there was a sudden blackout. Hahaha. Everyone in the grocery went: "AW!" Parang Marimar.... "Marimar, AW!" Natawa ako!

Well. All the lights went out and I got lost looking for my mom. Hahaha.
But that wasn't the bad part. The bad part was that it was fcuking hot! I was sweating like hell!

0 reps.: