La Lang 17

Thursday, May 31 at 12:00 AM
Flood, Surface
la lang...: :
BEWARE! Contagious: Infatuation - Maroon 5...

Not much tonight. An outbreak might happen in a while if I don't control myself. Hayz.

Anyhow. Just the usual.
Yamaha ulit kahapon. As usual, I forgot the fee again. It's overdue na. But I have it na for tomorrow.
Trisha left for Pasig na... she's staying there to fix her stuff and will be back on Sunday. Hehehe.

Bizarre thing is, due to the heavy rains, house repairs and street drainage repairs, it flooded really high at our house. And since we just moved in, it's a great big mess. At least I was smart and lucky. Lucky that I closed my computer a long time before the rains got strong... so that they were able to move it once the flood was starting. I really ordered them... sigaw ng sigaw... I akyat nyo na PC ko! ANd then they brought it up to the stair area. When i thought it would go highere, i was SMART enough to bring my CPU to the upstairs room. And then I shouted for my school supplies! BILIS! BIGAY NYO NA!
Here are some pix:

Click to enlarge
Multi color pa sign ko!

Click to enlarge
How high the water is... rather how short our maid is.

Click to enlarge
Spilled dog food

Click to enlarge
Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

Click to enlarge
MArvel


Eecky floods. Really annoying!
Galing ng timing ng pag-alis ni Trisha.

Nothing much today. Just fixed Mommy Fim's new phone. WEll... not really. Basta!
I'm just annoyed that:
1. She blames me for getting a bluetooth virus on her old phone
(I'm totally sure I shut the bluetooth after i'm done sending her ringtones)
2. The hell she knows what the virus does

Anyhow. Tapos more bad news tonight. Anyhow. Un Lang.

0 reps.: