i'm not mental!

Monday, June 25 at 10:39 PM
Sickly, Boredom and Chocolates
la lang...M: 6.25: 10.58
BEWARE! Contagious: Hump de Bump - RHCP & Out of Control - Mutya Buena..
I don't wanna study Chinese (eek!) yet. So blogging is a good substitute. Hahaha.

Well. THis cough is getting worse. Colds are getting better though. Haha.

Did I mention Mr. Marana mentioned he had cough and colds before as a sample desolation? Hahaha. Either I got it from him or he got it from me. Or we both got it from that guy who raised his hand and said he also has cough and colds. Hahaha!

.-.

Well. WE have a psycho test (that sounds weird) tomorrow. I'm sharpening pencils right now. (that sounds weird, too)

.-.

God. It's just a Monday, and I'm sooo tired na. Hayz.

.-.

There's M'n'Ms in the fridge. Sooo tempting! I want it. But I can't eat it... 'coz it's not mine. Must resist temptation to let the delicate nut covered in luscious chocolate and a colorful shell caress my taste buds, and bring me to heaven. (that doesn't sound right.) Yikes.

Must get rid off my sweet teeth. No, I don't have one; I have 32. Dang. Why? 'Coz it's healthier for the body to get rid off these.... what am I talking about? I just want whiter teeth. Hahahahaha. (Babaw!) As I read on the box of Colgate.
But chocolates taste gooood. They're heaven. Oh well.

.-.

Well. What else? Gah. I've run out of topics. Hayz.... Chinese

by the way. for those who're wondering... I enable cross-psoting since it's schooltime na... and how often do I blog when I'm so busy with homework?
http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: