stop it

Tuesday, June 12 at 2:52 PM
Safari
la lang...T*: 3.12: 3.02
BEWARE! Contagious: some annoying old song...

RIght now, I'm deciding if I should cook the pizza or go to Alex. Hmmm....

Well. I just saw this post from Gina Hughes. And I was like COOL!
So I downloaded it.

It's Safari for PC. As in the web browser of Mac.
Get it here: http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

Well. I'm putting it on trial for a month. 'Coz I really like IE7... but I also like Safari.
Although I hate iTunes/Quicktime, maybe this from-Mac-to-PC might sell with me. Hahahaha.

Here... I'll compare.

LOOKS.
I like IE7 more than Safari. Safari is all gloomy and grey. IE7 is blue and stuff. And for some reason, text look bold on Safari.

BOOKMARKS.
I like IE7 better. But it isnt really IE7. It's the Google Toolbar which makes Bookmarks (or as they call it, buttons) better. Instead of the words Safari has, you can put icons/pictures. The Buttons of the google toolbar also have drop down arrows for RSS feeds.... and when you click it, it goes to a certain site; when you click the RSS arrow, it shows the feeds; when you search, you can choose from a different site. Ay basta. Too complicated to explain.
Although, I like the Bookmark menu of Safari better.

DOWNLOADS
Safari rocks. It manages all the downloads into one window. Windows has like separate windows for each. Too much clutter.

SEARCH
IE7! The corner search box can assign different search engines... in Safari, it's Yahoo or Google... or I haven't figured out how yet. Also, using the Google Toolber, things are easier since there's button searching... the thing I said above.

LOGGING IN
IE7. Safari kept logging me out after I closed the window. IE7 kept me logged in... But there is the problem with Google/Blogger/Google Toolbar login. But that's Google.

LOADING
There. Photobucket, Multiply and LJ don't slow down the browser with Safari unlike IE7.

NAVIGATION
There isn't a Back/Forward menu on Safari!

TABS
IE7 beats Safari by a little. Tabs are fairly the same. Except it's easier to create a new tab on IE7... just a click. On Safari, right click, new tab. Oh yeah... when you make a new tab, it doesn't open your homepage on Safari.. unlike IE7

HOMEPAGE
2 or more homepages on IE7!

Come to think of it... I don't like Safari as much....
(I was about to list more until my Dad emailed abouts which DVDs I wanted. When I finished emailing, I forgot. :D)
I'll use it from time to time then. Coz I like some features better. Hahahaha. But here's more info.

SAFARI
- cool private browsing feature
- bad pop-up blocking
- not nice for blogger
- gmail's reply button disappeared
- cool snapback feature

Anyhow... I'll be closing this browser and switching back to IE7. Hahaha.
But I wanna recommend this: rainlendar.net
I love it. I un-subscribed from Birthdaytime coz this is more helpful!

0 reps.: