kapag sinabawan na siya

Thursday, June 28 at 7:52 PM
Knorr Ad, Sleep, Morning Prayer, Stage FX Posters, Movies & Marriage
HAPPY!!la lang...*T: 6.28: 8.04
BEWARE! Contagious: Makulay ang Buhay...


Grabe that song. Na-LSS talaga ako! Hahaha.
Ang buhay... ang buhay... makulay ang buhay sa sinabawang gulay!
I've been singing-humming it the whole day. Haha! Lunch. Recess. Class time. Hahahaha!

.-.

Oh well. I've developed some plan to not fall asleep. Hehehe. Look up!

.-.

Well. I just woke up.
Sara was lying down sa bus tapos while writing on my notebook, bigla na alng akong inantok dahil sa kanya. Next thing I knew, it was 7:00 and dinner was waiting. I rose from the living room. Damn.
WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! Dami pa namang homework!
Sabi daw kasi an'sarap ng tulog ko. Kunsabagay... hahaha!

.-.

Well. I was harassed this morning. The bus was runnign late. Let me rephrase that: the bus wasn't running at all. Damn it. It's like it wasn't moving. All the way from Boni Serrano towards Xavier Washington. Hayz.

So I walked-ran all the way from the gate 10 are to gate 14 to the classroom to the faculty. Hayz. Iw asn't able to have the FX posters signed and posted. I wasn't able to finish doing my Chinese HW. I had to read the morning prayers. Hayz. Kala ko I was late na. Hayz.

WEll. It was really weird! I was shaking like hell! I mean. I can literally see my hands jittering. And my knees were wobbly. I would've almost fell. Grabe. Sobrang nervous ako dun. Weird lang kasi di naman ako ganun for the last 2 times I did prayer. Hayz. Well, I said it too fast. hayz.

WEird thing. From the ODS, I went down the stairs and towards my classroom. What's wrong with that sentence? Dunno? "I went down the stairs". I don't go down the stairs. My classroom is on the smae floor. Bigla na lang akong nagulat nang nakita ko si Gng. Enaje na angtuturo. Ganun ba talaga pag sobrang nervous? Grabe. Anyhow... back to life.

.-.

Weird thing. I noticed I have callous on my wrist. Siguro, that's from the computer table. Grabe. Hayz. Evil mouse and keyboard.

.-.

Well. During recess, I kidnapped Varr and CJ and we posted the posters I made. Had it signed in the IT Kiosk. And then put masking tape sa patio. And then ran inside the H1 classrooms. Enzo took the one for the H3 corridor. Oh well.
Sana naman may dumating sa Auditions tomorrow.

Hmm.. I just thought. Paano kung pasayawin sila ng Makulay ang Buhay sa Sinabawang Gulay! Wahahahahaha!

Weird thing was when I walked into the bathroom, instead of seeing myself, I saw someone. (Siyempre di ko sasabihin kung sino ang taong yun.) Grabe. Parang I'm starting to look like him! Hahahaha.

.-.

Grabe. I wanna watch Transformers which is now showing (according to TV Patrol)

Other must-sees are Die Hard 4.0 and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

.-.

Hmmm. Love is really something special. And making it last... grabe, that's even more wonderful. So, Mom, Dad--kahit hindi n'yo toh nababasa:

Happy 20th Anniversary!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: