sit on my window

Thursday, February 26 at 8:05 PM

American Idol

Okay. Idol tonight was WAAAAAY better than last week.
Last week was a mess. Only Danny Gokey performed well. Everyone else was a wreck. This week, there were more solid performances. Add to that, there wan't anymore of those parent interviews. o.O

Jasmine Murray
Why oh why? She was one of my favorites. o.O
She did well in my opinion. But not well enough. She was really pitchy. Sayang.

Norman Gentle
Yeah... ain't his real name. I don't care.
I pray with Simon. I SERIOUSLY HOPE HE DOESN'T GET IN.
I'm really doubting how he even got in. o.O Other people deserve his spot.

Allison Iraheta
Wow. She was amazing. Never heard of her before though.
Her hair's so red. o.O

Kris Allen
I liked his performance. Started weak though. But nice soulful voice.

Matt Breitzke.
Pleeeeeease. He's not going to make it anyway! :|
They already have Michael Sarver as the big blue collar soul dude. This guy's just the weird goatee version. o.O

Megan Corkrey
I looove her voice! :)) Really awesome. Reminds me of Amy Winehouse.
But her movement was kinda weird. :))
She's sort of like Carly Smithson: weird arm tattoo. o.O

Jesse Langseth
She's the sister of Jonny Lang! No wonder they sorta have the same vibes.
Wrong song choice. Too bad, she had a great voice.

Adam Lambert
I hate him :| Voice envy here. =)))))
But seriously, awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

I think Adam, Megan and Allison are getting in. Whatchatink?

I agree with some blogs.
I don't like the format this year. If you're good, but you're unlucky enough to make it into the group with the bigger stars, you're out instantly. Left without the chance to prove yourself again. Sayang if you were good. :(

I wonder how many contestants are they taking in for the wildcard.
I wanna save Stevie Wright, Casey Carlson, Kris and JASMINE!
But I doubt they'd let that number in.

Wait a minute. If my prediction comes true, there aren't any black people in the race. Gasp.

0 reps.: