All shall know the wonder of purple summer...

Thursday, February 12 at 3:48 PM

Organized Ramblings.

Let's try a new blogging style.
I'll write down a topic, and then I'll talk about it. :D

Corregidor.
Field trip na namin bukas! Woohoo. I can't wait! I just really wan'na get out of the city. I just wanna escape all the hells of school. Anything na.

Temperamental Bitches.
Sadly, I'm still trying to deal. Damnit. I've taken steps though... *evil grin*

Grammys.
I wasted Monday morning on it. No standout performances. Top prizes went to... ugh. I should've just slept.

Prom.
Friggin' hell. It's the topic of mostly everything. Gahd. I'd like to blame certain people for it, but it only goes back to me. Hehe. I am excited now, but also a bit anxious.
Crazy thing is... it's still a month away. O.o

College.
I'm getting so much college email right now. But only one college really interests me... Columbia. Hehehe. But there are some other good colleges too. I wanna take the SATs. But, one, I dunno how. Two, I don't wanna review. o.O
But why anyway? I'll probably end up studying here. But still... umaasa. :))

Studies.
I'm at a loss right now. I can't keep track of what's happening... I can't tell if I'm doing good or not. All I know, is it's crazy.

Drama.
I'm fucking tired. Please. Ayoko na.
Thank you, Kim. At least nakapaglabas ako ng sama ng loob. But there's more I really can't tell. But thank you for the time. :D

Sleeping Disorder.
I think I have one. I was browsing through Wikipedia past two (in the morning) today. I saw some sleeping disorders... and some of the symptoms of a couple of the disorders match mine. o.O But of course, I'm not a doctor, I wouldn't know. And I have no plans of going to the doctor either. Are you kidding me? That's just more nagging. (I agree with Kevin.)

Spring Awakening.
I can't believe it's closed already. :( I haven't even gotten a chance to watch it. It's my favorite musical. Damnit. Let's hope the Philippine version comes out well... and does not have Sam Concepcion in on the two leads. :))
I heard their in talks of making a movie version. Kewl. I hope it turns out great... maybe even an Oscar contender?

Spring Awakening

I don't want to be lonely on...

0 reps.: