hindi mo lang alam...

Friday, February 27 at 3:29 PM

Busy Day

Habble-habble.1
Wow. I haven't used that since seventh grade. o.O

Today was hectic. I was running all over the place.
Can't say I didn't have fun though. Can't say it wasn't extremely tiring too.

The cause of my troubles: that application form. Rather, the recommendation letters.

Really. Minamalas ka lang talaga na nawawala ang sangkatauhang Pilipino kapag kailangan mo sila.

Pati yata si Charles napagod sa kakaconsult sa akin eh.

There was one point, I got so tired and partly hopeless that namulubi2 na lang ako doon sa path heading to the patio. And I hadn't eaten lunch that time.

Come to think of it, my lunch was just a bite of pandesal. :|

Anyhow. My feet hurt. I'm friggin' tired. But I'm good. :D Satisfied.
Now, for some sleep. =))

In other news. Adam, Allison and.... Kris got in.
Meaning... MEGAN for WILDCARD. :)) She deserves it more than the four I mentioned earlier.

And peeps, thanks for the amazing view! :)) and the bonding time too.

-----
1 - to run about, chasing people, doing errands. taken from the word habol-habol. =))))))
2 - to sit down on the floor, knees up, leaning on some wall, all stressed out. :))

0 reps.: