Oh! Darling

Saturday, February 28 at 4:08 PM

NEEDS and Y!M CHATS

I have a headache. Been haveing it the whole day.
Dunno why.

Strange thing during tutor. I was really sleepy. But I had enough sleep! I slept relatively early yester night. 1:30am. Hehehe.

When I got home at around 12, I slept till like 4:30pm.

Sigh. I want a cup of Starbucks.

I also want sweets.
Since I ate lunch, I've been wanting something sweet so bad.
STS = Sweet Tooth Syndrome.

So I'm chewing gum right now.
Dunno if it's helping.

God, I can't work. o.O
I need something to motivate me. (Starbucks? :)) )

Because I'm bored, have some ym copy-pastes.
They aren't really funny. Just ftw. Full of "realizations."

Weston on my Facebook status change.

Luis: gago... :))
Wes: facebook? :))
Luis: yuh :))
Wes: wahahaa
Wes: you arent single no more
Wes: you've got me
Wes: my friend
Luis: whut?
Wes: nvm
Wes: sabaw
Luis: sabaw nga :|
Luis: :))
Luis: asa weston... :))
Wes: :))
Wes: im thinking of a smart comeback
Luis: it might only be sabaw-er
Luis: :))
Wes: hmm
Wes: i give up
Wes: lol
Luis: =))

Conclusion: Sabawwwww.

Me on Stacey's YM replies

Luis: ang gulo talaga kausap si stacey. :|
Mara: Why?
Luis: his only replies are
Luis: huh? yah. huh? no. huh? why? huh?
Luis: :|
Mara: :|
Mara: What did you ask?
Luis: that's the thing
Luis: i've only asked one question
Luis: and i've been clarifying it that many times
Luis: :|
Luis: o.O
Mara: :|

Conclusion: Stacey. Whuuuut?

Me and Weston on his YM pic.

Luis: and ur pic looks weird
Weston Lee: why
Weston Lee: :))
Weston Lee: edited
Luis: u look too...
Weston Lee: too?
Luis: i dunno...
Weston Lee: pale?
Luis: not in the right color
Weston Lee: i bleached it
Luis: yeah... looks weird
Weston Lee: :))
Weston Lee: i likes
Luis: what that? like... michael jackson?
Weston Lee: oh shit
Luis: =))

Conclusion: Weston = Michael Jackson

0 reps.: