champagne supernova

Tuesday, February 10 at 7:04 PM

Poveda Prom.

Hehehe.
To be corny: it's the night of nights... Hahaha! Jowk.

Well. Saturday, I came from the fair. All frazzled. (grabe that booth)
I had to walk all the way to the flower shop. And then, to Starbucks to get picked up. That was freaking tiring considering my feet were already aching to begin with.

Anyhow, when I got home, I has a foot massage and fell asleep. o.O
So yes... Rush, rush, rush! (I liked my hair. Lol.)

Awkward pictorial session. Lol.

Then, I went to pick Mara up. :D More pictures
Then, we went to Sofitel na. Sosyal ng prom nila. More pictures ulit. :))

We stayed outside first with friends.
There were cool fireworks over at MoA. You could see everything from there.

Finally, we went in, after much waiting.
Videos. FIREWORKS! Loved the songs. Amazing dinner. Makalat na tinapay. Talking. Laughing. Spacing out. Walking. Seeing people. Teasing people. Awarding. (Go Tash! Go Stiff! Go Carla!)

Anyhow... fast forward to dancing.
It was crazy! That's all I can say. Hahaha. We probably stayed at the dance floor the longest. Lol!

We finally went out and hung out in the grass area. They had leather beds on the grass. Whatta hotel! Hahaha!
La lang. Talking. Being sabaw.

Finally, we decided to leave. Starbucks daw.
We ended nga in Starbucks... Serendra. Lol! It's my first time there. Not bad.

We stayed there with Stef, Aldo, Ana and Tobias.
Ana and Tobias left. Stef, Aldo, Mara and I went outside. Hung out sa fake grass. It was fun. We even danced ulit. =))

Phew. Brought Mara home.
Very sleepy. Lol. Throat dry too.

HAD SOOO MUCH FUN! :D

0 reps.: