luis, that's called a fly.

Friday, February 13 at 6:08 PM

CORREGIDOR and SISTER ACT

Corregidor was friggin' AMAZING!
It was a really awesome experience...

So yeah. Woke up early. Got to school eary. Left in a bus. Weston was late... he chased the bus talaga =)) Didn't fall asleep. Got addicted to Durian candy. Kinontra ang madaldal na tour guide. Arrived at CCP. Boarded the boat.

Beginning pa lang, may kinukuha na akong picture ng mga tulog. LOL! (Time for revenge ba?)
Quite funny actually. :)) Iyang ang nagpaubos ng battery ko sa cam.
The other reason for that being that I took tons of vain pics. Hehe! I'll post them soon.

Seasickness.
Unavoidable. o.O Coffee saved me.

We finally arrived. The place was really cool!
The Malinta tunnel was awesome. Everything was just amazing.
I never really wanted to be in a war. But after seeing this, somehow, parang masaya. I dunno why. I could imagine myself being in there... in the Malinta tunnel.

It was really annoying that my cam ran out of juice right before arriving.
I was only able to take a few pictures talaga. Sinisimot lang until my camera won't work anymore. Now, I have to keep stealing to the max. Lol!

The place was really beautiful. I had fun looking at everything.
But everything is friggin' overpriced. Soda at 35? 1 AA battery at 100?

Our tour bus was fun. Our tour guide (different from the other one) was really helpful... and he really knew a lot. It was great.
Iyon nga lang... langgam! Becuase they hit some branch while parking, there were these huge red fire ants that swarmed the whole bus. We were going nuts trying to kill them. We even stopped in the middle of the road. o.O =))

Anyhow... an daming mga vain pics.
Must steal!

The most annoying part is that they only had AA batteries at the last stop.
So there... I have tons of pics in the boat but really little on the island itself. Grr!

We left past two. With juice in my cam... more vain pics! more ambush sleeping pics!

Anyhow. Nag-"adventure" kami ni Kim.
Grabe. Grabe lang talaga. o.O

And then we watched the Poveda play: Sister Act 2
They were awesome... and you know how high my standards are, right?
It could use of some more fixing, but they made do with what they had. It went out really well.
What really amazed me was that they were really in character even if they're idle.
Kudos. Congrats, Annagab!

Hay. I miss FX.
I miss seeing all you guys. I miss the Povedans.

Well... much ado... much ado...
I'm home. All tired. Ready to sleep. Good night!

0 reps.: