can't move me

Thursday, February 5 at 8:12 PM
American Idol

I've only recently started watching.
I skipped the boring auditions and started on the real singing in Hollywood week. Hehe. Are there any Filipinos this season?

I saw the group performances. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Here are the people I like:

Adam Lambert -- damn. naiinggit ako. i wish i could hit notes like him. o.O he's really good. and he's got the soul thing going on. :)) for now, he's my bet.

They're soul singers, i'd like to believe. Also in it are:

Jeremy Michael Sarver -- another soul singer. but he looks too much like a trucker to make it i think.

Jesse Langseth -- a female soul singer. really beautiful.

India Morrison -- she's confident, stage presence! she's a good rapper too. I wanna see her sing though. I bet she's good too.

Also in that video is
Kris Allen -- he sounds good. :D

Danny Gokey -- sounds really good with the blues and soul thing, but he reminds me too much of Gavin DeGraw. I don't like Gavin DeGraw. :))

Tailor Vaifanua -- she looks pretty and her voice seems pleasant. I wanna hear her do a solo though, more airtime. :))

Jasmine Murray -- friggin' amazing voice!

Muna Hiluf -- she sounds good. i love the black soul.

JB Ahfua -- i like his voice too!

Kristen Mcnamara -- she has the makings of a pop diva, i guess. great voice. umm... showbiz answers? hahaha. pero naawa rin ako sa kanya. :))

Nathaniel Marshall -- he has a good voice and good stage presence. i prefer him over danny noriega. though he should take the piercings off. :)) but he's a drama queen. eww.


And then...
these are the people I don't like:

Tatiana del Toro -- too desperate that it comes off boastful.
Katrina "Bikini Girl" Darrel -- she's a prima donna. grr. and her voice isn't that great either. "i was in high heels for six hours." eh di.. take it off. :| (go team kara!)
Nancy Wilson -- she exemplifies bitch. i thought she'd be good pa naman. apparently, she was off-tune
Norman Gentle or whatever his name is -- total weirdo. o.O this isn't last comic standing.

0 reps.: