onetwothree... go

Tuesday, February 24 at 7:13 PM

Komunista, Ortigas Gimik, Bipolar, Gran Torino, Starbucks, New Camera and Sleeping VERY Late

Here's how my weekend went.
It went well. Hehehe. (Sabaw moment.)

After tutor, went to Greenhills to do some errands.
One of which was to get a book for my Filipino class research paper:
I went to Fully booked and got The Communist Manifesto.

Nahihiya pa ako nu'n.
Isip ko kasi, "Siguro iniisip nila komunista ako."
LOL. Strange experience.

Evening came, and I joined Trisha and Paula in watching their school play.
(See the review here. You may find it harsh. If you think you'll be offended, don't open.)
Basically, I met Paula for the first time. *ehemehem* I'm going to go with her to her prom.

After that really long play that started late, *ehemfxehem*
we headed over to Pivo. It's this small pub at Ortigas... I had to meet her parents.
Dundundun.

Naaaah. They were really friendly. :D
Thank God there wan't any interrogation. Mukha naman akong inosente, diba?
Good impression naman daw, so phew!

The place was cool too.
Music wasn't too loud. Food was good. Not too crowded. Comfy spot.
post-prom?

Went to Pier One after.
Sina kuya were there. Hehehe. Some overrated college talk. Lol.
Overall, it was a fine night.

Sunday was pretty much a bore till evening came.
Went to Shang to watch a movie.

After getting tickets, I finally got earbuds (which I lost the last time). I also saw this nifty bookmark, so I bought it too. It wasn't my money anyway. =))

Then, I spent the biggest amount of money I've spent since ever.
And this time, it was MY OWN money.
I bought a new camera. :D Make amends.

It felt good getting it. Real good.

(Abenson is a rip-off. They sell the same camera for a lower price in the Sony shop.
Strange thing is Abenson owns the Sony shop. Whuts?)

Also, I passed by the record store... and I snagged the last copy of BIPOLAR!
w00t! Amazing album!

Anyhow, we watched GRAN TORINO.
Best movie evarrr. It moved Juno down from my list. Hahaha!
Wait for my review... which will come with every other movie I've watched. Hehe.
Basta, amazing movie! Gotta love Clint Eastwood.

(Sadly though, there was a small crowd in the cinema.)

Went to Starbucks after. I had a macchiato.
It was good, but I wish I got something else.
Donut was love. Sausage croissant thing was also love.

Back to the camera.
Yehey, may maliit na camera na ulit!

Anyhow, it was met with "mixed reactions."
I'd like to say it was positive. I mean, sino ba naman ang hindi masisiyahan?

Monday, no school!
go EDSA!

Nothing much happened.
I skipped the "interaction" to do homework. Hehe. Sorry na. :))

Fast forward, fast forward. I slept at 5:30am.
Procrastination is NOT your best friend. Get that.
In effect, I opted to skip the subjects before recess.

Waking up felt glorious. I know, four hours of sleep isn't much, but it felt glorious.
I woke up with the blinds folded, the sun shining in the room. It was beautiful, a big change from the regular 6am dark sky. I miss the glorious morning sun.

I wish we woke up at 9:30 everyday.

0 reps.: