some vulgar shirt and a glass of red wine

Tuesday, September 30 at 7:23 PM

The Best Night Ever.

I was excited as hell when Soc Sci was over. Hehe. (but I was depressed for like five minutes. but hey... not like i haven't failed before.)

Why? Gimik! I planned it so last minute... just last night when I found out that monthsary was just in the patio. Hehe.

And yeah... since it was last minute, no one was able to go. Except CJ who I talked to the night before. And Kim who I asked at the very last minute during dismissal. Para hindi naman kami nag-dadalawa. Haha!

Anyhow... since 5:30 was meeting time, Kim and I had spare time as CJ was still in tutor. We had quite a fight with Charles over the song recording schedule. o.O
The song-making though is good. Feedback so far is positive for my song. Kim has a good one too. I just worry about recording... especially because we have no instrumentalist.

Five-thirty came. At last.o.O
We took a jeep to Greenhills. Since mali ako ng tantsa ng mga streets, napaaga ako ng para. Pero sakto lang siguro sa crosswalk. Haha!

Finally, I bought the jacket I saw last Saturday! :D Looks so kewl. Hehe.

Then, we bought tickets for My Bestfriend's Girl. (Dane Cook. Kate Hudson. Jason Biggs. Alec Baldwin)

Then we went to Krispy Kreme where we each got a free doughnut--my first free one in fact. (kapal din e) Kim wanted two pero I discouraged him na. Haha.

We ate dinnner at McDo. We lounged there for a long time. And I overspent. Grabe. If I had just stuck with the original plan of 2-piece chicken with rice, I wouldn't have spent too much... neither would I have eaten too much. (i almost puked)

We stayed there till 8+. Kwentuhan sobra. Haha! Bonding. Lol.

Then we walked to Prome na. Watched trailers.

GRABE! Nakakatawa talaga ang movie. I was literally laughing out loud. I don't do that a lot... especially inside theaters. Haha. Galing! And all those one-liners and funny stuff. haha! I loved the movie. Lol.

This is like... WOW! Perfect end to a (n almost) great day.

I'm glad I planned such a last minute thing. :D <3
Totally great gimik!

0 reps.: