that little voice... listen to me!

Tuesday, September 30 at 6:35 PM

Worst and Best Day.

TODAY was probably both the worst and best day I've had so far...
It just proves something.

I'm such a bad person.... bad, bad person...
"It's all wrong... wrong... wrong... but it's all... right!" (Dolly Parton song.)

Y'know what... the best way to just express it is to tell it all.

So I woke up with a bad headache and a bad throat too. Like I couldn't breathe.

Anyhow, there it went. Usual stuff. Rushing. :|
Then, when I stepped into the school bus: oh shit. There's PE today. And I was hitting myself on the head for forgettinng my rubber shoes. Damnit.

Blah. Blah. I crammed stuff in the morning. Read up a bit for noli. Sayang talaga sa papel.

Second period was Newsday. Thank God for Mr. Lapena and Newsday!
Let's just say... It came in handy with "Spanish" class. :P

Recess came... while everyone was cramming Noli. I gave up on it.
The only reviewing I did was reading ten chapter summaries when the LONG TEST was until chapter twenty-one. :|

So Filipino came.
And... I am pretty sure of my answers. It wasn't as hard as expected. :| I actually think I scored high on it.

But it also made me realize a big, big mistake. I am just sooo stupid.
One essay item talked about Sisa... ang babaeng nabaliw dahil sa KAHIHIYAN. damnit!
During the writing contest yesterday, I put in the word kahiyaan. Damnit. It's kahihiyan!
Shame on me. (pun intended.)
(crazy thing though. google says a dictionary, a newspaper and quite a lot of blogs say the word exists. o.o)

Lunchtime.
Instead of worrying about whatever and what-not, I started drawing on the board. It was crazy. It was fun. And a lot of people joined in the fun. Hehe. It made me laugh a lot.

But reality struck. I had to change into PE uniform... with leather shoes.
Shhh people, okay. I'm really good at evading. (Though I swear I think he saw me.) Sigh. I was worrying all the time... Was it just me or were the ODS people just everywhere?

Before eating lunch, I did my Science make up quiz.
It's the first time that I was VERY confident of my answers. :D I hope I'm right.

And then I ate lunch... a doughnut. No time kasi e.
And I had to cram something pa. ;) Pero damn library... nagsara agad. There goes cramming.

Then more evading.

Then Math. Damn that quiz. I was absent the day before but I still had to take the quiz. I didn't get the last number. Oh well. Sigh.

Chinese. Laoshi was extremely nice! Love her!

PE. I was going to use my no-shoes as an excuse to sit in the corner and cram. But Kim said it wasn't due pa. So I played badminton. It was REAL fun. :D

Then... dismissal.
GOD! I failed the SocSci quiz. God i need some serious making up to do. Argh Mr. Lapena and Soc Sci!

But the worst part of it all was that I missed the monthsary... :((

The rain was symbolic that day. Wrong decision... should've skipped the quiz and went to the monthsary. Hehe. But it's also symbolic in that it began the best night ever. :D

Let's review. 2 good tests. 2 bad tests. Worrying and success in evasion. Had crazy fun. Loved the teachers. Bigtime mistake. Missed nmonthsary. Successful cramming.

I guess God was giving me a sign. I stayed positive throughout all the bad stuff... and I noticed all the good stuff. Hehe. I'll continue this on another blog.

0 reps.: