the rain's objective: drench in water. walk through flood. cause blackout. not suspend classes the next day.

Monday, September 8 at 6:33 PM

The Rain and Some Realizations.

Yikes. The Rain. Sigh. Here's how it goes.

So I came from an FX meeting. And grrrr. Just grrr. It was raining like hell. Their was this stream rushing down to gate one. And I mean a real stream dammit. o.O

So I got into the car... all wet. My first thought: sana hindi nabasa ang mga laman ng bag ko. My second thought: oh shit. Why????

Anyhow. Jam in Ortigas. Grabe. And it was flooding too. I could almost feel it enter the L3. o.O That'd be freaky if it did. Not to mention stinky.

It was at this time, I was already composing a song. I had all the bits and stuff. If I only had a pen to write it down. o.O So now, it's gone.

So we drove along till we finally reached Mariposa. And my jaw dropped. The whole street: blackout. If it weren't for the headlights, the whole street would be like horrorville. Wahaha.

Anyhow. As expected, my house was also blackout. Our whole street was.

As expected, I was drenched once more. Fully... right after drying up. o.O I finally reached my house.

But the evening wasn't all bad. It made me realize stuff. I skipped some parts, so here it is:

When I came out of FX and saw how strong the rain was, I waited by the water fountain on the ground floor, hoping the rain would calm down a bit before I start running.

Then, this man, coming from gate one, went all the way to where I am and offered to bring me down there with his umbrella. Although I still got drenched (the umbrella wasn't effective), I really smiled. Talagang na-appreciate ko iyong kabaitan niya.
Nakakataba ng puso. Minsan lang ang mga may totoong hangaring magdulot ng kabutihan. I'm really grateful. I'll do that whenever I see someone in need. Promise. For his sake. :D

Anyhow.... fast forward: home. It was heaven... kahit walang ilaw.

I took a lovely shower. I ate sinigang <3!!! The lights went on. I thanked the Lord for the experience.

Sana lang tinuloy-tuloy pa ng langit ang pagbuhos ng ulan... kahit hanggang 9am man lang bukas. o.O

0 reps.: