no one can get in the way of what i feel for you

Thursday, September 25 at 6:02 PM
Songs, Patterns and HEROES

Wow. That song's been in my head since... Woah.
And not the normal version... the live Grammy version. (it's edgier)

What was I gon'na write about again?
Right...

I just wrote new songs--two more. That makes a total of four. Lol. I'm on a roll.
But the first three seem sappy. My last one's my favorite... but it isn't finished yet. o.O

In other news. I've noticed. I don't have regular eating patterns anymore. Blame all the meetings and stuff. I'm not saving enough either.
That's one thing irregular to add to my already abnormal sleeping patterns.

Oh! And I've watched two movies already. Prarie Home Companion and Monster's Ball. They're both bittersweet. I liked them both! :D

I feel so good right now. It's probably the cool weather.


When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry cause
Everything's gonna be alright

People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright


Heroes ROCKS! Woohoo.
It started off TOO fast-paced. But it went on great!
It's the shi*, mahn! Can't wait for next week.

An'daming may powers! Including Mohinder who has super-libog powers...
And Peter, Claire and Nathan have a new kapamilya! :O

0 reps.: