now this is the actual drop... if you know what i mean

Saturday, September 13 at 8:16 PM

Mooncakes, Dr. Cheng and Galleria

Today was love. *dances like a weirdo*

I think I should stick my mental post-it here: you talk to yourself out loud too much. Lol. La lang. Sorry, I'm schiz. hehe.

Anyhow. Here I go:

I woke up. Got dressed. Left. Boy there was a jam over at Ortigas. Grabe. I chose to sleep rather than watch the non-moving cars. :|

I finally arrived at tutor. It was... as usual. Hehe. But one thing made it special: MOON CAKE!
She gave me two of them small ones. Yey!

I've been craving for that piece of Chinese love since August. Hahaha. I even asked my classmates when was the moonncakefestival so that I'd find out when I get my moon cake. :D

If there's something that makes me love being in Xavier... it's for introducing moon cakes. hehehe!

I left tutor. Song barely memorized. Ate lunch at home. Left.

I went to Medical City. Finally... a cure to my sickness. Haha.
So I read Catcher in the Rye while in line. I'm beginning to like the book. :D

So I went into the clinic. My dad suddenly popped him a question. "How's being a doctor?" And I learned a lot. First of all, it disproved my persistent mom: medicine isn't lucrative. LOL.
Anyhow. I learned a lot more to. He's really, really good at it. Hahaha. You need connections and money. You need patience. Doctors will use your worries to get more money: greedy people. It's hard to find doctor's you can really trust. (Garces came into mind) Et cetera.
His advice: you only have one life, so pick what will make you happy.

Aside from the college-consultation session, he diagnosed me as he always did.

We left there... finally.

Went to National. Saw some Xaverians. Finally scratched them materials off my list. Finally got Noli pt.2 :D

Went home. Got dressed. Went to Galleria.

This is the first time I've been to Galleria alone. The first time in a long time in fact. The last time was last summer... the last before that was when I was very young. o.O

As I stepped in, thought of the snake-man rumor went into my head. Yeee!

For a first-timer, I was pretty good. I only climbed one escalator and found gmask right away! Yeah! I had my iPod gmasked! Woohoo! It looks cool and it's now scratch free. Smile!

I also bought birthday gifts. That made my life really accomplished. At least if I made a mistake with the first bday gift, I have this one pa. I also bought krispykreme for the soiree.

I left Galleria. I almost walked to Podium. I finally found City and Land. Gahd!

And as for the rest of the soiree.... uhh. Mas mainam na hindi ko na ikwento. :D Hehehe. Nothing bad naman. Nothing that good either. haha.

And that is how my day was. :D

0 reps.: