pambansang alagad ng sining para sa panitikan

Wednesday, September 3 at 12:19 PM
Sleepy.

God. I must be sleepy ain't I? Not only was I woken up during class twice today (Mr. Lapena, please come back!)... something else happened. Just a few minutes ago.

I'm in the library right now. Hehehe.

Well, around 20 minutes ago I decided to read Noli.

Apparently, they turned all of the ACs off. :| So I settled on the coldest spot I could find. Correction. Coldest spot with a couch. That's right beside the Filipiniana.

With a dictionary (from the library. lol), I started reading. And you guessed it.

Funny. I was on the couch half lying down already. I wonder if anyone noticed. It seemed like no one passed by naman. The only other person in the area was reading and giggling with the Chinese comics. o.O

Anyhow. La lang.

Kailangang matulog nang maaga. But before that... kailangang basahin ang Noli... nang di nakakatulog. :| Wahahaha.

0 reps.: