you got a fast car but is it fast enough so you can fly away?

Monday, September 15 at 6:59 PM
Crazy Day and Google's Browser

Once again, I've chosen to blog. o.O Here we go cramming!

I think last night was the latest I've ever slept the whole school year. Past four. Wow. Bakit? Kasi naaliw ako sa paggawa ng kalendaryo. o.O

Anyhow. Today was crazy. Krezeee.

My Filipino report was postponed. Haha! But it's so crazy that everything seems so contradictory. What's up with Tasyo?
(Perps, where are you? Get well!)

Apparently, I didn't sleep much. That's strange.
Only on one subject. And only on the video NOT the lecture. :|
Oh yeah. Also when I was finished with both the seatwork and the quiz. But that doesn't count.

Anyhow. Chinese Oral Test. Argh.
I flubbed. Bahala na. It seemed convincing naman e. :D
What with all the dance moves and ewan.

By the way. Them moves we practiced over lunch in AVR 1. Grr.
First of all, it's the avr closest to public access. Next, mr avr man won't let us close the curtains. So we were under the humiliation of Ms. Chua, Stacey, Chrispy and friends.
At least... may fans kami!

Sigh. Any song can get stuck in my head even if I don't want it. But now that I need that damn Chinese song, hindi gumana ang LSS powers. Grr.

Wow. That was inchoherent. o.O



In other news, from Internet Explorer 7... I've downloaded both IE8 and Google Chrome.

IE8 has got a lot of issues. It slows my computer down. Plus, it's so rectangular and boring. I miss the old shapes and color. They were more eye-friendly.

I think I've moved over to Google Chrome. It's really cool. I love it all.
The only thing that's missing is an RSS reader. But I don't even read RSS so it doesn't matter to me. Hahaha.
Oh and the other problem is that the Tabs bar is right on top. Thus it interferes with my Start bar which is also on the top of the screen. So I can't use it in full mode.

Chrome gives you the impressing the screen is big. Dunno why. I like it. hahaha.
Also, it's got the BEST bookmarks bar. You can have it with pictures only unlike IE8 or Safari.
It feels like my google toolbar only better.

Plus, the searching tool is way cool and way easy to understand compared to IE. :D

Oh yeah... did I mention the cool page you get whenever you open a new tab? It shows your most visited sites, bookmarks, etc.

Oops. Too much techie talk. Hehe.

GTG cram. o.O

0 reps.: