What a Day

Thursday, September 7 at 8:20 PM
9.7: 8.18
CAUTION! entry is contagiously: sleepy... tired... stressed... busy... content
i.ve got Ewan by Imago, and other Kami nAPO Muna songs.. what's in your head?
keep saying it!... Araw ng Paghasa ng Wikang Tagalog, Hanyu Tian, Day of Fasting and Deep English [no... fasting is not "not eating or eating less"... as in Filipino, it is a Salitang Talinhaga ;-)], schoolaholic

Hahaha...
Well, I lack sleep... I slept at around 12:30 last night finishing my English compo and making sure the Filipino sun design looks good... :) Oh well... I wont really describe most of my week becasue I have memory loss due to sleep deprivation... hihihi... Well, I'll start off with my deadlines and other school stuff needing attention:
~ Science AA1 (or whatever you call it)
~ Chinese Riji and Baogao (Journal and Study Report)
~ Chinese Family History Report
~ Read A Wrinkle in Time chapter 1-4 by Tuesday
~ Practice Chinese Houzi Qiu Yueliang
~ Filipino Idiom Skit
WORK!!!! schoolaholic.... hahaha....

Well....
Today was fine... But of course, I am banned from shutting my eyes... Just 45 seconds and I'm asleep already... hahaha... Of course, since I don't have regular sleeping habits, I have to manage my time more wisely so I can get more time for sleep... I already have my SemBreak planned:
~ Sleep
~ Read An Acceptable Time by Madeleine L'Engle (tamang-tama, I'm reading A Wrinkle in Time again... hahaha)
~ Sleep
~ Celebrate friend's B-day
~ Sleep
~ Sleep
~ Pack all of school stuff and do HW
~ SLEEP!!!
hahaha... LAYO PA NIYAN!!! waaah.... oh well... Today started with Chinese... BAD TRIP!!!
I think I failed my second quiz (and my first quiz) and we got a lot of mistakes in the group oral test!! "Why will I go to China over summer if I can't even survive Chinese Advanced Class?" haha... Just quoting myself... :D After that was SocSci, it was okay and sfter was Science... I didn't even know it was Recess already... haha.... It's like time went by so fast...
After was CLE (with the new and improved note-taking system and the baby with devil horns, black eye, third eye, black teeth, etc... :D) and then next was PC... i finished all teh activities already, and I was able to finish Mr. LAmbus' dare... hahah.. and now I know of Ampersand Codes... haha... reminds me of our first Chinese Computer Class... we use MACs!!!! SO COOL!!!.. comparing Mac with PC: Mac has better GUI (if i'm not mistaken that's Graphic User Interphase... that's like the slide transition in PowerPoint, but it's for the whole computer itself.. PC's suck)... Macs are also slicker looking.. SHINY WHITE!! NO MORE CPU... etc, etc... hahah.... PC's suck.... Mac has only a few known viruses... PC's got a lot!!.. but then, more programs are only usable by PC and there are a lot more PC users... hahaha... that's what Mac doesn't have.... hahahaha... back to topic, next was Lunch where i had a song practice... I'm gonna sing for batch mass... hehehe... Choir...
Then there was Filipino, Math (bagong seating arrangement na naman!, I've been switching for a lot of subjects na: Chinese, Math twice, etc) and English... In the last meeting, I swear, Jan doesn't know how to murder... I'M AN EXPERT AT THAT... He even corrected but by saying it forms a fragment... but it isn't he wasn't listening to last year's lesson on Fragments, RUn-ons and Conjunctions & FANBOYS.... And for another, he kept editing my style... YOur suppose to edit Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Syntax, and Content... not style, unless it is inconsistent or unappropriate... My style was not both... haha.. No grudges of course, and NO OFFENSE MEANT.... hahaha... Well, it's second draft writing is the reason I stayed up late last night... haha.. (by the way, I murdered William Cabangon's paper... Every other line had a correction... I'm sorry, my blood is frozen...)
Well, after I went to Lecture Hall with groupmates and Ms.C to the Lecture Hall... We designed it for tomorrow's event... hehe :D It was full of jokes, Deal, designing and more jokes... HAHAH!!!... That was fun!! hahah... Of course, theme song namin habang nagtatrabaho... Isang Bandila by Rivermaya theme of Bandila, the ABS-CBN 10:00 News Program... ahha... cyempre... Buwan ng Wika.. Isang Bandila? (ginagaya pa nga namin ang design ng Bandila... ung sun na may flags na umiikot... ahha.. babaw!) Afterwards, we rode the JR Bldg Elevator... haha... first time! Umuulan kasi... TY, Ms.C! Well, after they all left, we ahd a decent talk.. hehe.... and I'm now doing work... hahaha.... that was nice! What else? Well, I waited for a long time for my fetcher... I stayed in Gate 14.... but I had to go out kasi umuulan... So i walked through the roofed path... then I had to run under the rain to Gate 2... and waited under the shade... hahaha!!... we went to National after... on the way, I fell asleep... I hated it! If you found the right color, it's too mahal... GRR!!... instead of buying red and blue, I ended up buying just red... waa... so I'm now here... and LAN card is finally working... YAY! well.. i gtg na...

0 reps.: