Extras..

Saturday, September 16 at 11:43 PM
In a Hurry!
i.ve got Bitiw (rin pala) by Sponge Cola... what's in your head?

By the way...
if you've noticed: i fixed my blog:
I now have mood avvies... yay!... i was referring to this when i told u i was gonna fix my blog ala-LJ
If you POINT or HOVER YOU MOUSE OVER IT... you'll find out the mood i am in..
neat?

I also put back the quotes (looka t friednster blog and first few blogs ko in this blog)... it used to be the verses of the songs stuck in my head...
but now it's gonna be "lines, dialogues, and words" that are stuck on my head... kasama na rina n gverses ng lyrics ng kantang SUPER GLUED sa head ko! :D

Also..
tomorrow is my couz's bday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
im also going to tutor tomorrow morning.. then straight to my couz's house for lunch


0 reps.: