Randoms

Tuesday, September 12 at 6:53 PM
9.12:7.33
i.ve got _... what's in your head?

well...
I just thought that I won't read An Acceptable Time during sem break... I'll just ask for it during Christmas... and so with the other books! haha... I'll just watch Yakitate Japan! via YouTube... haha...

::edit::
There are more books before An Acceptable Time and after Waters/Planet... The only difference is that those three books are not Science Fiction and more of a normal novel.. so I have no plans to really read it... If I suddenly gain the interest, why not?

well...
this week has been busy... btw, "VoiceX v.s. SophProf Battles" are becoming more and more frequent! hahaha... well... It is busy! I have a lot to worry about... Buti na lang, in-announce ni Fr.Go na no class on Monday!!! YEAH!... More time for homework, which is lessened by the contest and trisha's birthday and tutor... hahaha....

in other news...
I don't wanna talk much... I wanna sleep early... so I'm gonna go now!

oh yeah...
When I have the time na, I'll fix my posts... ala-LJ! ;-)... watch out!

0 reps.: