New Theories and New Practices

Thursday, September 21 at 10:24 PM
Sad and/or Worried9.21: 10.22
i.ve got Get Up by Ciara... what's in your head?

Oh well...

Hmmm.... I have new theories to my bad luck... I mean, the storms are getting weaker, but I'm not heading anywhere... :((

I bet it's sleep deprivation... I hate HW! But I will REALLY REALLY REALLY trry to sleep earlier... I already have the symptoms:

  • Half asleep in Examens
  • Excessive acne growth
  • Unusual afternoon drowsiness
  • Forgetfulness
  • Laziness
  • LOW GRADES!!
  • Getting easily annoyed with topics I usually talk about with Paul
  • Jealousy.... You figure out what kind... ;-)
  • Weird dreams/fantasies/day dreams
  • Eye bags that can fit all my school stuff
  • Critiquing Examens and Morning Prayers... wait... I always do that
  • Vanity and Grade Consciousness... wait... vanity is from the derma
  • Excessive pride

Oh well.... For an update: I failed two LT's and a Yedu... I was called by Fr. Go together with Paul, Ken, and everyone else who participated sa catapult... He congratulatwed us and asked for some feedback... hehehehe....We were late, so we missed the check-up quiz... hahahaha!

Well... ? I have now proposed plans to improve my life... Academically... First, I will strictly implement Filipino day... for me at least, I fixed the rules for the Chinese day rin... I stopped DOFED 'coz it doesn't work... Next, I will sleep earlier... That means I must try to prevent temptations like YM, etc... Third, I will study better for LT's...

    At the end of the quarter I must have:
  1. Remedied my Chinese grade and passed
  2. Be honor-worthy if I exclude the Chinese grade
  3. Have better quiz scores

In other news, I am very glad to say my splinter-nana-boil-something-thinggy-on-my-hand is growing smaller... YIPEE!!! And yes, the song is now Nakapagtataka by Sponge Cola/APO and not Panic! any more... hihihi...

According to older theory... Luis is gone... but there's still the ITCZ and Yagi which will continue the rain... therefore, if my calculations are correct, my bad luck would be gone by... SemBreak? hehe.. I gtg... #1! SLEEP!

Quote:

"Di ka ba napapagod o di kaya'y nagsasawa?"

    0 reps.: