WANTED: True Friend

Saturday, September 2 at 11:44 PM
well...
i don't need one...
someone else does....
my own friends.............
hayyyy.......................
i don't think.........
anyone knows me........
at all..........
no...
this not an excuse to not do homework....
well, yeah....
actually it is....
but still...

there's something wrong with me......
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh........
the world is quiet here....
no wonder..
it's lonely.......

wtf am i saying?
wtf am i not saying?
what am i NOT SAYING out loud?

memories...
all ALONE in the moonlight...

wanted: true friend
come get me...
the real ME

i hate u.i hate me.i hate this.
im not human.

it's so lonely having many friends
it's so sociable being alone

im lost.i need direction...
i need *.......

im nowhere
in earth

i had at least let it out....
before i get out.....
how can it be so wrong?

where am i?
find me..
save me...
im wanted...

2 reps.:

Anonymous said...

why? :(

luis.m said...

haha..
la lang kasi magawa...
since there's abstaract paintings
meron na ring
abstract blogging...

LOL